Ho Ho Ho…
The holidays are here and the joy of the season is upon us! Our family wants you all to stay healthy and safe for the season.
We are open and plan on continuing our excellent policies and safety measures.
This is a friendly reminder for the holidays:
- If traveling outside of the New England region(NH, VT, ME, CT, MA, RI) you will need to quarantine yourself for two weeks before we see you in the clinic.
- If someone travels to your home from outside that area, you will need to quarantine yourself for two weeks before we see you in the clinic. Call to let me know if you travel and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you, a family member, or friend that you have come in contact with is feeling sick or has symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you quarantine for 2 weeks or get tested.
- If you get tested within the 2 weeks and a negative test result has come back or you have quarantined for 14 days, you are welcome to make an appointment.
- Our waiting room continues to be closed.
- As the winter arrives, please wait in you car until your designated scheduled time.
- Call when you arrive and I will let you know when you can come into the building.
- Please be diligent and continue to wear masks and social distance.
- Wash your hands!